Friday, May 10, 2024

SERGEANT PRESTON AND YUKON KING

For those who have been enjoying the PDF scans I share every few months of children's books from the 1950s, featuring the like of The Green Hornet, The Lone Ranger and Sergeant Preston of the Yukon, here is another for you to download and enjoy. It pleases me to receive an e-mail from time to time with an expression of appreciation. 

To maintain this as a hobby, I never went to the trouble of finding these books on eBay or Amazon and buying them right off the bat. Like a scavenger hunt, I went to toy collectible shows, comic cons and nostalgia film festivals to browse the selections and buy what I do not recognize as being part of my collection. The fun is the hunt and finding something new I did not have. This was one I recently acquired. And, as you can see from the images below, I also enjoy the art.





LINK BELOW FOR THE PDF